Coming into the Best Version of Myself in 6 easy steps
We have all been challenged and stretched this past year emotionally, physically and spiritually. How do we come back into balance and come into a new center of Being in which we live our daily lives richer and with greater meaning, gratitude and compassion for others? As we venture out in this new post-COVID19 world, we get to redefine our priorities. What is most important to us and how do we come into the best version of ourselves?
Back to Basics:
- Self-care is of utmost importance, without it we can not be the best version of ourselves. Sleep, rest, nurturing our inner selves with love and taking time for ourselves is paramount. Being your own best friend and enjoying being in your own energy. Asking for help when you need it.
- Getting out into nature and connecting with the earth rejuvenates us and brings us profound gifts. Taking a walk alone or with a close friend can be a healing adventure. Fresh air, sunshine on your face and hearing the wind bristle through the leaves can be magical moments.
- Cooking, baking and preparing your own food is essential to the soul..these can be meditative moments..baking homemade bread, making brownies for your children, grandchildren or yourself...truly multi sensory experiences.. exploring new recipes with new spices, herbs and techniques..brings new aromas and energies into your kitchen.
- Fine tuning your health regimen: feeling into what activities you truly enjoy: do you prefer to walk alone in the forest or together with a friend? Do you prefer swimming laps and feeling completely free, buoyant and alive in the water? Do you crave to take a hot yoga class with a group or a quiet yin yoga class in a dimly lit studio?
- Strengthening your immune system and fortifying your health. Eating enzymatically rich organic fruits and vegetables, supporting local farms and food coops as Knowing your farmer and where your food comes from is as important as knowing your doctor. Taking live greens and probiotics daily to supercharge your health.
- Best coping strategies to deal with stress and stressful situations. Using energy techniques to sedate your triple warmer meridians to decrease stress, promote calmness and bring your energies back into balance.
This last year has given us invaluable time to think, reassess and evaluate our lives and how we want to move forward. We have all been been gifted a hard reboot on our lives. Most importantly, slow down so you can take in the joy of every moment. Take time to smell the roses is not just a line but rather a lesson to live by. In slowing down and smelling the roses- you are feeling into the joy of your moments, raising your vibration and honoring yourself as a divine being.
Your Divine Inheritance
Get your copy from Amazon Today
Join My Newsletter
This self-care page is meant to inform, and is for educational purposes only. In no way is it intended to evaluate, diagnose or to treat any condition or disease, nor to replace consultation with a qualified health professional. It is strongly recommended that no-one seek to reduce or to discontinue any medication they may be on without prior discussion with their physician.